The big difference between people who achieve their Network Marketing goals and those that don’t are written goals. This article will give you some tips on writing your goals so that you can have everything that you want out of your business. There are a lot of statistics about written goals and some say that you are 50 times more likely to achieve your goals if they are written, but regardless of the statistics, you are so much more likely to get what you want if your goals are written. Below are some tips for some powerful written goals:
1. Pick an End Goal and Write – The hardest part for most people in determining their exact Network Marketing goals. The best plan is to pick something immediately and write it down. That way you have a direction where you are heading.
2. Make The Goal Detailed – Research shows the best goals are the ones that are detailed. When you read your goal, you should be able to feel it like it is real today. If you can see it, feel it and even her and smell it, you will be much better off at the end of the day.
3. Determine a Specific Time to Achieve your Goal – For major goals, an ideal time frame is two to four years away. It is long enough away that you have time to do the work towards achieving your goal and it is close enough where you can feel it today.
4. Read Your Goals Every Morning and Every Night – This is the most important part by part. When you read your goal in the morning and do it every day, you will find that your subconscious mind starts to have you take actions that are consistent with your goal.
5. Create 1 Year, 90 Day and 30 Day Goals
6. Determine Steps that you Must Take Every Day
Write down your goals today and you will be on your way to achieving everything that you ever want.